Recent Encouragements 

Ephesians 4:29Amplified Bible (AMP)

29 Let no foul or polluting language, nor evil word nor unwholesome or worthless talk [ever] come out of your mouth, but only such [speech] as is good and beneficial to the spiritual progress of others, as is fitting to the need and the occasion, that it may be a blessing andgive grace (God’s favor) to those who hear it.


THANK YOU! - Minister Bob Cutting
On Jul 17, 2019, at 2:42 PM, Michael Grimm <brothermichael24@gmail.com> wrote:


Brother,

I hope and pray all is well with you today 

Please keep Jeff Gibson’ coworkers wife. Grace is in her first trimester of pregnancy and is very sick in the hospital. She was just diagnosed with shingles and meningitis. 

Also, please keep little Emma in prayer. She is the hospital for tests. She is the little daughter of one of my coworkers. 

Thanks Brothers for remembering them during your daily time with Him 

Have a blessed day 

Brother Michael 
On Jul 2, 2019, at 8:14 AM, Michael Grimm <brothermichael24@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks brother for sharing this awesome and powerful message today. Thanks brother for sharing your heart with us. 

Have a blessed day 

Brother Michael 

On Jul 2, 2019, at 2:45 PM, Erasto Mussa <erastomussa920@gmail.com> wrote:

AMEN!

Thank you, Bob

On Jul 2, 2019 2:10 PM, "Bob Cutting - Insight Ministries" <bobcutting3@outlook.com> wrote:



Min. Bob Cutting
GOING DEEPER
Minister Bob Cutting

John 12:8 (AMP)8  You always have the poor with you, but you do not always have Me."
Mark 9:35
Sitting down [to teach], He called the twelve [disciples] and said to them, "If anyone wants to be first, he must be last of all [in importance] and a servant of all."











 








.... 7/2 Will We Ever Solve The Problem of Being Poor?


Dear Erasto, 

When someone tells you they have an answer to people being poor, remember this Scripture and WATCH OUT for those lying politicians.    
 
Most people viewing this Scripture look at Jesus saying he would not always be with them and then they forget it. However a critical point is made here from the mouth of God. "You will always have the poor with you". 

"Why?", You might ask. 

You see God made us to serve others. IF there were no others, we would not be able to serve. 

The real question, is what have you done for someone less fortunate than you, recently? If nothing you may need a heart check up.

Kindly pray with me:

Dear Jesus, 
Help us to take our positions up as Christians in being givers, blessers, and helpers of others.  
   
In Jesus Holy Name, 
AMEN! 

 Minister Bob Cutting & Friends
On Jun 30, 2019, at 3:49 PM, Barb c <justbarb1963@hotmail.com> wrote:

Paying it forward ����  

From: Bob Cutting - Insight Ministries <bobcutting3@outlook.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2019 7:21:21 AM
To: justbarb1963@hotmail.com
Subject: 6/30 Doing The Right Thing
 



Min. Bob Cutting
GOING DEEPER
Minister Bob Cutting

Matthew 5:6
"Blessed [joyful, nourished by God's goodness] are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness [those who actively seek right standing with God], for they will be [completely] satisfied

Matthew 6:33
But first and most importantly seek (aim at, strive after) His kingdom and His righteousness [His way of doing and being right-the attitude and character of God], and all these things will be given to you also.









 








.... 6/30 Doing The Right Thing


Dear Barbara, 

Every day I experience for myself and see people 'doing the right thing' as we may call it. But I also see God multiply the blessings back to them.  
 
No it is not "tit for tat" that is in the same thing, but just to let you know that it is God, He does it in (usually) other ways that you could never do or expect, BUT you should expect it, in that you should always be looking for it.  

For instance you be good to other people, helping them, praying for them, blessing them, and God will be good back to you through someone that you may need it from.

Kindly pray with me:

Dear Jesus, 
Help us to resist the tendency to be tempted into putting other things first, including our own feelings.   
   
In Jesus Holy Name, 
AMEN! 

PS:This thought is brought up because after MANY, MANY years, my prodigal son may be finally coming home. Kindly keep this in prayer for me. As you may know, I have tried to help many others but have waited for this opportunity, patiently. 

 Minister Bob Cutting & Friends
On Jun 30, 2019, at 10:21 AM, Michael Grimm <brothermichael24@gmail.com> wrote:

Awesome message and praying for you and your son 

Stay Strong Brother!

Brother Michael 


On Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 7:21 AM Bob Cutting - Insight Ministries <bobcutting3@outlook.com> wrote:



Min. Bob Cutting
GOING DEEPER
Minister Bob Cutting

Matthew 5:6
"Blessed [joyful, nourished by God's goodness] are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness [those who actively seek right standing with God], for they will be [completely] satisfied

Matthew 6:33
But first and most importantly seek (aim at, strive after) His kingdom and His righteousness [His way of doing and being right-the attitude and character of God], and all these things will be given to you also.









 








.... 6/30 Doing The Right Thing


Dear Michael, 

Every day I experience for myself and see people 'doing the right thing' as we may call it. But I also see God multiply the blessings back to them.  
 
No it is not "tit for tat" that is in the same thing, but just to let you know that it is God, He does it in (usually) other ways that you could never do or expect, BUT you should expect it, in that you should always be looking for it.  

For instance you be good to other people, helping them, praying for them, blessing them, and God will be good back to you through someone that you may need it from.

Kindly pray with me:

Dear Jesus, 
Help us to resist the tendency to be tempted into putting other things first, including our own feelings.   
   
In Jesus Holy Name, 
AMEN! 

PS:This thought is brought up because after MANY, MANY years, my prodigal son may be finally coming home. Kindly keep this in prayer for me. As you may know, I have tried to help many others but have waited for this opportunity, patiently. 

 Minister Bob Cutting & Friends
Brothers,

Please continue to pray - I received the following from Brother Jeff last night.

Brother Michael


Michael

 

   Here is an update on Lisa’s daughter Marieke Cappa (Prayer Request from 6/11).  

 

Jeff


To: Jeffrey Vose
Subject: Lisa daughter

 

Lisa's daughter was given a 5 hour chemotherapy infusion and was sent home on a pump that will release medication into her body on a continual basis. She is diagnosed with a neuroendocrine cancer which is very difficult to treat and has a low success prognosis. It is imperative that her immune system remains as strong as possible and she is very likely subject to catching any sicknesses. All people must be monitored if around her, it is recommended that she stay away from anyone who might make her catch anything. If she was to get a cold, etc treatment would have to be discontinued. The potency would be too extreme on a weakened immune system. She needs prayer to endure the high level treatment and remain as well as possible. This is considered a rare type of cancer, and surgery is not always an option. The best hope is to shrink this tumor. 


"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Have a blessed day 

Brother Michael 
On Jun 16, 2019, at 8:06 AM, Michael Grimm <brothermichael24@gmail.com> wrote:

Awesome and powerful message today Brother 

Thanks for sharing your awesome heart with all of us 

We are all truly blessed to have you in our lives 

Have a great and blessed Fathers Day!

Love you Brother !

Brother Michael 


On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 7:05 AM Bob Cutting - Insight Ministries <bobcutting@sbcglobal.net> wrote:



Min. Bob Cutting
GOING DEEPER
Minister Bob Cutting

Romans 5:1-5
Since we are justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have obtained access to this grace in which we stand; and we boast in our hope of sharing the glory of God. And not only that, but we also boast in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not disappoint us, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us.





 








.... 6/16 How Far Are We On Growth?


Dear Michael, 

Many like the first part of this part of God's Word, but look at the finish. It is a ladder of growth. And it does not support some of our modern doctrines of health and wealth forever.   
 
We will suffer at times for Christ. We will carry His cross daily BUT here is what happens inside of us. 

* Suffering produces endurance. 
* Endurance builds character. (And the Lord knows we need this in today's society.
* Character produces hope.
* Hope does not disappoint us! Why? Because of #1, we have faith and love. Remember "Faith, Hope  and love remain". May they build and remain in our lives!

Let us pray:

Dear Jesus, 
As our faith grows may it build us up, even in the trials that will come.
   
In Jesus Holy Name, 
AMEN! 

Minister Bob Cutting & Friends
On Jun 15, 2019, at 7:11 AM, Michael Grimm <brothermichael24@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks brother for sharing this awesome message 

I need to grow more and make go before me in certain areas. I have a tendency to run ahead and look back and ask are you with me God. Instead of letting Him run head and say are you with me Michael ?

We are all works in progress 

Have a blessed day 

Brother Michael 

On Sat, Jun 15, 2019 at 7:03 AM Bob Cutting - Insight Ministries <bobcutting@sbcglobal.net> wrote:



Min. Bob Cutting
GOING DEEPER
Minister Bob Cutting

2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to make all grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come in abundance to you, so that you may always [under all circumstances, regardless of the need] have complete sufficiency in everything [being completely self-sufficient in Him], and have an abundance for every good work and act of charity.





 








.... 6/14 Look For The Good, NOT The Bad.


Dear Michael, 

I had a customer the other day that just would not listen to reason, just cause me verbal pain or talk over me.  I was ready to walk away from this customer. To myself, I said " I don't deserve to be abused, do I?"  
 
When I finally did see her, a few days later, she was like my best friend. And yes, like many of us, I suspect, in spite of the Word of God to the contrary, I did fret a bit about seeing her.

It reminded me of how all of us, use our logic some times, maybe often, instead of totally trusting God. Yes, I know I need to grow more so in this area. Could you also?  

Let us pray:

Dear Jesus, 
May our faith become stronger and stronger in you. May we give it ALL to you for you are able!
   
In Jesus Holy Name, 
AMEN! 

Minister Bob Cutting & Friends
Awesome message and thoughts today Brother. 

Looking forward to seeing you and spending time with you at the retreat 

Have a blessed day and week 

Love you Brother!

Brother Michael 


On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 6:21 AM Bob Cutting - Insight Ministries <bobcutting@sbcglobal.net> wrote:



Min. Bob Cutting
Minister Bob Cutting

2 Corinthians 11:13-15  (AMP)
13 For such men are counterfeit apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, since Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 So it is no great surprise if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness, but their end will correspond with their deeds.

[ Testing the Spirits ]
 Beloved, do not believe every spirit [speaking through a self-proclaimed prophet]; instead test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets and teachers have gone out into the world. By this you know and recognize the Spirit of God: every spirit that acknowledges and confesses [the fact] that Jesus Christ has [actually] come in the flesh [as a man] is from God [God is its source]; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus [acknowledging that He has come in the flesh, but would deny any of the Son's true nature] is not of God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming, and is now already in the
 world. ...




 








.... 5/13 Being Fooled That it is From God


Dear Michael, 

I know some Christians that go quickly from one thing to the next, often quickly because such coincidences, they think are all from God. Sometimes however it is the devil playing with their own selfish ambitions.
 
For instance, I have seen some people claim that a car or a boat or another piece of property is from God. Some even claim they will "use it for His kingdom from now on". Yet their stewardship says something quite different. 

Yes, what I am saying is that the fruit, does not line up. One thing they may not realize is how deceitful the evil one really can be. He can come as an angel of light. 

IF you claim God told you or He provided something test the spirits. Be good stewards of that gift or situation. Line your use of it up with Scripture. If you find yourself with a lot of items, situations etc. that you were unable to bless others with, chances are, you have been fooled.

Let us pray:

Dear Jesus, 

Help our stewardship and awareness of your presence be so good that we and the things that you provide will be ALL used to advance the kingdom. 
   
In Jesus Holy Name, 
AMEN! 

Minister Bob Cutting & Friends
On May 10, 2019, at 10:15 AM, Pastor MichaelDJenkins7@aol.com <michaeldjenkins7@aol.com> wrote:

Grace and Peace,
Amen my brother. See you soon.
Blessings,
Michael


-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Cutting - Insight Ministries <bobcutting@sbcglobal.net>
To: michaeldjenkins7 <michaeldjenkins7@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, May 10, 2019 6:27 am
Subject: 5/10 Hard to Believe, But True




Min. Bob Cutting
Minister Bob Cutting

[ Escape from Bondage ] Therefore there is now no condemnation [no guilty verdict, no punishment] for those who are in Christ Jesus [who believe in Him as personal Lord and Savior]. For the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of our new being] has set you free from the law of sin and of death.
Romans 8:1-2 AMP




 








.... 5/10 Hard to Believe, But True 


Dear Pstr. Mike, 

I believe in this case, the Amplified brings the point home. Often we feel down and not like this BUT look at it now. Let it go deep.
 
NO condemnation. None that can hold or have power over you.
NO guilty verdict. We may remember and judge ourselves not to be worthy of it. But we are NOT GUILTY OF ANY THING.
No Punishment. Sometimes we may think we deserve tough times and just must endure or take our punishment. BUT not in Christ!

And just what is that simple word being 'in' Christ mean? It also goes deep. In fact the more we are (another little word) 'all' in, the more we benefit.

If you don't feel that way. It is time for a self check. Maybe, just maybe you have let the devil play with your mind a little.

Let us pray:

Dear Jesus, 

May we be as close as we can, and closer each day to being "All in" with you and experience the more so, the freedom of being free because of you.
   
In Jesus Holy Name, 
AMEN! 

Minister Bob Cutting & Friends
On May 7, 2019, at 8:21 AM, Michael Grimm <brothermichael24@gmail.com> wrote:

Awesome message today Brother. 

I hope and pray I and all of us pass the test. 

Have a blessed day 

Brother Michael 


On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 6:29 AM Bob Cutting - Insight Ministries <bobcutting@sbcglobal.net> wrote:



Min. Bob Cutting
Minister Bob Cutting

Luke 23:34 
And Jesus was saying, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing." And they cast lots, dividing His clothes among themselves.

Acts 7:60 (AMP)
60 Then falling on his knees [in worship], he cried out loudly, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them [do not charge them]!" When he had said this, he fell asleep [in death].

Matthew 6:15
But if you do not forgive others [nurturing your hurt and anger with the result that it interferes with your relationship with God], then your Father will not forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 18:35
My heavenly Father will also do the same to [every one of] you, if each of you does not forgive his brother from your heart."

Mark 11:26
[But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your transgressions."]





 








.... 5/7 Father, Forgive Them. 


Dear Michael, 

God's Word is loaded with forgiveness. Here in the incident of Jesus and of Stephen, they urged forgiveness for the people that were killing them. 
Can we do that?
 
The Church that was shot up by a teenage boy in the South did. The Pastor of the Church recently bombed in Sri Lanka did. 

The fact is Jesus was our example and we are to follow His example. Yes, it is a real test of faith. Judging others and forgiving seem hard for many Christians today. In fact, it is a test of your Christian faith and maturity. Will you pass the test?

Let us pray:

Dear Jesus, 

How horrible if you do not forgive us, because we have so much evil in us, that we cannot forgive others here on earth. May it not be so in us!
   
In Jesus Holy Name, 
AMEN! 

Minister Bob Cutting & Friends
On May 3, 2019, at 8:16 AM, Michael Grimm <brothermichael24@gmail.com> wrote:

Awesome message and reminder today Brother 

I appreciate all you do for me and my walk with Him 

Have a blessed day and weekend 

Brother Michael 


On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 5:27 AM Bob Cutting - Insight Ministries <bobcutting@sbcglobal.net> wrote:



Min. Bob Cutting
Minister Bob Cutting

Luke 8:15
But as for that seed in the good soil, these are the ones who have heard the word with a good and noble heart, and hold on to it tightly, and bear fruit with patience.

Romans 8:25
But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait eagerly for it with patience and composure.

1 Corinthians 13:4
Love endures with patience and serenity, love is kind andthoughtful, and is not jealous or envious; love does not brag and is not proud or arrogant.




 








.... 5/3 Wait, For Our Father's Timing.


Dear Michael, 

Have you noticed that our societies are moving so fast nowadays that patience is less and less and expectations, more and more? This does not come from God.   

 Some of this comes from our need to gain wealth or the wealth of the world. However, we must stop and think is it better to gain the whole world and lose our faith? Or is it better to be wealthy in Spirit? 

You see it is our choice. God tells us to be patient with Him. In fact it is as patient as He has been with us!

Patience is the first fruit in God's description of love. and loving God and our neighbor is the basis for all Faith.   

Dear Jesus, 

May we learn to have patience with you and with all. May we have patience, faith and trust in YOUR timing for us.
   
In Jesus Holy Name, 
AMEN! 

Minister Bob Cutting & Friends